Dancing back to our classes in venues safely.
These additional class rules and regulations have been put in place to maximise the safety of you and your child at your babyballet® class or activity, considering the Coronavirus pandemic. We understand that you and your child are adjusting to a new way of life, just as we are too… So please, read this information very carefully and abide by our new rules to ensure that all our babyballet® stars can still enjoy their class or activity in the safest way possible.
We ask that you please …
- Wait for your booking confirmation before attending a babyballet® class or activity. Please understand we have had to make changes to our timetable. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Ensure you have signed your waiver form (available during the booking process). You will not be allowed to attend class if you have not signed it.
- Arrive no earlier than your class time. Our waiting rooms may be out of bounds or limited.
- Do not enter the venue before instructed to do so.
- Where applicable, follow the one-way system in our venues.
- Use the handwashing and sanitizing facilities provided upon entrance and exit of the venue.
- Bring your child dressed and ready for class. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot facilitate the changing of uniforms etc. in the venue.
- Ballet shoes or soft slippers with suitable grip are a REQUIREMENT and can be changed in the venue if needed. As above, where possible, please bring your child in full uniform. Furthermore, please understand that unfortunately we CANNOT allow children to dance in bare feet at this time.
- Know that your child will not be required to wear a face covering during their babyballet® class, and as per guidance from Public Health England we do not recommend face coverings for children under 3 for health and safety reasons.
- Know that it is compulsory for all adults to wear a face covering within the venue and during a babyballet® class.
- Follow the additional guidance outlined by the venue when arriving and leaving your babyballet® class.
- Limit the number of items you bring to your babyballet® class or activity IE 1 bag per person. But where possible, please leave all other items including bags in the car.
- Due to the restriction on space, we will not be allowing any pushchairs, prams, car seats or similar in the room. Some venues may have suitable storage space for these but please ask in advance as this is not available at all our venues.
- Where possible, please ensure a 1:1 adult/child ratio. For those with paying siblings, a 1:2 ratio is allowed if manageable for the said parent. For the foreseeable future, we hope you will try to make arrangements for any non-paying siblings to minimise the number of people in the space. Furthermore, we cannot accept any spectators or other family members.
- Try to take your child to the toilet before you leave the house. We understand this is not always going to be possible but would appreciate your efforts. Where toilet facilities are out of bounds in a venue, we will let you know in advance. Where toilet facilities are still available, please adhere to the guidance specific to that venue.
- Take guidance from the class teacher of when and where you and your child should sit to get ready to start the class.
- Prepare your child that the mats usually used for class may be set out differently or not used at all. Where mats are being used, please rest assured they will be thoroughly cleaned between use.
- Keep a safe social distance from your class teacher and other customers where possible. We understand this is hard for children to understand, however, to minimise any potential risk, we ask that you encourage your child to stay on the mat or close to you.
- Together, we can always teach our babyballet® stars to respect those around us and be kind but please accept responsibility for your child.
- Follow our new guidance with regards to class equipment, including but not limited to bears, stickers, stamps, and certificates. Your babyballet® class teacher will deliver this guidance verbally as it is subject to change.
- Leave the class and venue promptly. Please understand we must prepare for the next class and respect that your class teacher is working hard to do this.
- Look forward to your babyballet® class and know that these changes are for safety, but we are still looking forward to providing the magical babyballet® experience that you are accustomed to.
Your agreement with us:
By booking and attending a future babyballet® class, I hereby agree to comply with all new rules, regulations, terms and conditions for participation in the babyballet® class or activity. Furthermore, I understand that any additional rules and guidelines may be implemented for the safety of myself, my child, and all other customers. Any additional rules will be communicated verbally and/or emailed to me.