We, babyballet®, are pleased to be able to conduct classes following the physical closure of all babyballet® schools due to COVID-19. In line with new regulations from our franchisor, babyballet® Franchising Limited, we have conducted a thorough COVID-19 Risk Assessment for each of our venues, sought approval from our Insurance Bodies and local authorities, completed a COVID-19 Signs and Symptoms course and a Children’s Activity Association approved Infection Control Course. Should you wish to discuss any of these in detail, please contact us via email, at email@example.com.
Considering the recent pandemic, babyballet® are implementing new processes and safety guidelines in respect of attending our classes. Please note, we will be keeping up to date with the ever-changing advice from the government and our local authorities, and will keep you informed of any additional information, including the steps we need to take in the case that our physical classes are deemed as unsafe, during, but not limited to, future lockdowns.
Your agreement with us:
In consideration of my child being allowed to take part in any babyballet® classes or activities, I understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- I agree to comply with any and all new rules, regulations, terms, and conditions for participation in the babyballet® class or activity. Including but not limited to the cleaning of my own and my child’s hands, wearing a face covering, remaining in my set space and not bringing un-necessary items to the venue. Please refer to our website, email communication and verbal communication from your class teacher for full guidance.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for my child’s safety and for my child following the rules. Furthermore, in any case where my child is not following the rules, I agree to removing my child from the babyballet® class or activity.
- I am aware of and understand the common COVID-19 Symptoms that are listed below for my reference.
COVID-19 Most Common Symptoms, as per NHS Information:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
I affirm that …
- Neither I, nor any member of my household or support bubble are completing a current isolation period under current Government guidelines, nor am I or they isolating for any other reason.
- Neither I, nor any member of my household or support bubble, currently has or has recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19 requiring a current isolation period under current Government guidelines.
- Neither I, nor any member of my household or support bubble, has tested positive for COVID-19 requiring a current isolation period under current Government guidelines.
- Neither I, nor any member of my household or support bubble, has knowingly been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 requiring a current isolation period under current Government guidelines.
Furthermore, I agree to immediately inform babyballet®, discontinue classes and adhere to government guidelines if I, or any member of my household are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19; are diagnosed with COVID-19; are exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; or for any other reason that requires a current isolation period under current Government guidelines.
I understand that …
- The Coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. It is believed that an individual can be in infected with COVID-19 without their knowledge and be asymptomatic.
- babyballet® cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by any misinformation on this form or the health history of my child and the accompanying adult.
- babyballet® have put preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and agree to keep up to date with any additional guidelines and rules that they set out. However, I understand that babyballet® cannot guarantee that I or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19, including my relatives.
- Participation in a babyballet® class or activity could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by taking part in a babyballet® class or activity.
- I UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL the foregoing risks related to COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury or illness that may occur. Further, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of babyballet®, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any babyballet® program(s), related event, or activity.
By booking and attending a future babyballet® class, I agree to each statement above and release babyballet® from all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Please note, you will be asked to sign this waiver form upon booking.