Be Your Own Boss with our Preschool Dance and Ballet Franchise
Setting up your own babyballet preschool dance business could be easier than you imagine. For an initial franchise fee (POA), you’ll be given all the systems, tools and advice you need to set up and run your own babyballet school. It’s literally your babyballet business in a box!
All new franchisees receive:
- Access to our bespoke business management system and CRM
- Comprehensive training in Teaching & Business Management
- Ongoing support from the babyballet Head Office team – we want to help you to succeed so we are passionate about being there for you every step of the way!
- A warm welcome and ongoing support from existing franchisees including regional meetings, networking and access to the private online franchise forum
- Access to our annual babyballet franchise conference
- All babyballet syllabus music, lesson plans & access to our training videos
- All equipment required for each level of class
- Operations manual with step-by-step instructions, advice and tips
- Marketing products to give your business an initial boost
- Ongoing marketing support and resources including digital, social media and access to our vast range of promotional images and literature
- Your very own webpage on the babyballet website, which includes your class timetable, an online booking system for parents, all your contact details and links to your social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
- A personal photo shoot
- A bespoke press release written to help you launch and promote your new franchise
- Sample display uniform
- DBS check, insurance and a Public Performance Licence for the first year
- First Aid and Safeguarding Qualifications
- A licence to stage your first babyballet theatre production
- Your own exclusive territory with licence and rights to use the babyballet brand exclusively – for all classes, parties, events and to promote babyballet merchandise.
A babyballet franchise is available in two different packages:
- Franchise Owner with Dance Qualifications and Experience
- Franchise Owner without Dance Experience
Franchise Owner with Dance Qualifications and Experience
A babyballet franchise is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who want to combine their passion for teaching dance with owning their very own business. You may already have your own dance school and are looking to develop your preschool department; you may be a teacher who wants a new venture; you may have reached the end of your performance career; or you may have graduated from dance college and are looking for a career path in the dance industry. Whatever your dance background, a babyballet franchise will give you a worthwhile and enjoyable business opportunity which allows you to continue and share your love of dance.
We are looking for motivated, dynamic, well organised dance school owners, dance teachers, professionals, performers and dance graduates who would love to bring the magic and joy of dance to the next generation.
To teach babyballet, we require a degree and/or associate qualification and/or a performance background with ballet training up to intermediate level.
Franchise Owner without Dance Experience
A babyballet franchise business manager can own and run their own babyballet business without having any specific dance qualifications but they would be required to recruit qualified teachers to deliver all classes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business minded, determined individual to have their own business with our trusted and well established babyballet brand behind them.
Previous business experience is a definite advantage. Although dance experience is not required for the role of Franchise Business Manager, a love of dance and some basic knowledge of dance and/or working with preschool children would be desirable.
Please note that a business manager without dance teaching experience wouldn’t be permitted to teach the classes themselves.
So, whether you would like a change from the corporate world or fancy the opportunity of starting and growing your own business, we’d love to hear from you!
What’s involved in being a babyballet franchisee?
Once you become a babyballet franchisee, you will:
- Be part of our fun and friendly franchise family
- Manage the babyballet franchise in your own exclusive territory/area
- Set up and provide our bespoke syllabus to all children in your area from 6 months to 6 years
- Market and advertise the babyballet dance franchise in your area under the name of our established and reputable brand
- Offer and run babyballet party packages
- Sell uniform and merchandise to your babyballet customers
- Build a team around you as your business grows
- Benefit from our annual franchise conference
- Source and manage all venues for classes
- Manage the bespoke babyballet management system including online booking facility
- Become the ‘face’ of the babyballet brand in your area